Friday, May 21, 2010

Snippets from today.

Physics: Class was three hours long. We ate lots of food and watched "The Core."

Break Time: Threw together a Mock-Congress speech while I watched "Are you Smarter Than a 5th Grader?" and made my rounds on Facebook, Blogger, Twitter, and Yahoo.

Government: Our class started Mock-Congress. This one group is trying to pass a bill to legalize marijuana. Needless to say, they are going to get hammered with questions and criticisms tomorrow morning; and I shall be partaking.

Dinner: I went to Casa Grande with Jennifer and my mom. It was delicious; as always. And no matter how not-hungry I think I am, I always demolish my food. I also get the same thing every time I go; combination number 9 dinner with the taco soft :)

After dinner: I wasted even more time on the internet. However, I took some time for a bit of creativity. I won't go into too much detail, but let me just say that my gold ink was starting to irk me. I mean really, I don't understand why the gold ink and the stylus can't just be friends. Trying to use the two of them together is one of the most tedious and time-consuming tasks... whatevskies :)

10:00 pm: I venture over to Kelly's for some coffee and discussion; we have important matters at hand :) We also had a "Who can crack more bones?" contest and watched some old WEAG dance footage. Oh Nikki Medas, we do love you :) Also, we had fun laughing at each other for saying words that don't exist; which were formulated while we were trying to say two different words at one time, haha. For example, I tried to say"did" and "does" at the same time... and it came out as "dud" haha! Kells and I decided that we're going to have a "pointe play date." Me=stoked. just saying :)

12:20 am: I leave Kelly's house. Haha :) Curfew? Je ne comprende pas :) Kidding! But seriously, it's all good. I managed to get back in the house with only two barks from Nugget. Not that I've ever really been given a time to be home by, but I hate waking my mom up. She did know where I was going though, so if Sprinkle did wake her up, at least she wasn't completely shocked.

And now it is 1:11am. I have to get up in a little over 6 hours, and tomorrow is my first day back at Henrico since Monday. That's a long time without dance class; at least for me. If Fink makes us do cross-training, I may or may not cry; at least on the inside. Goodnight my loves! Well, good morning really. But none of you (except maybe the incredibly insane Kelly) will even see this until the reasonable hours of the morning/afternoon tomorrow. So, in your case, good-day! Love you :]

3 comments:

Kelly said...

:D i love that i did in fact read this now, as you predicted. oh my!

Nikki said...

Oh no... which dance footage?? I was a crazy psycho dancer.. Still am probs... Oh dear

Stephanie Marie said...

nikki, "let's play wii tennis!" haha :) i actually loved that solo; legit :) and yes, you were a little crazy, but in a very good way :)

Post a Comment