Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Nizz time and elation :)

Okay, so today was an interesting one. I get up (very tired as usual) and go to school. I ate breakfast at home; no Starbucks, no Panera; saved myself around five dollars. Woop! So I get to early bird, and within about 10 or 15 minutes I am passed out. No lie, I just straight went to sleep. I never do that. I haven't slept during a legit class this entire year. I wake up with enough time to fill out the worksheet, and then I went to stats. About 30 to 40 minutes into class, I fall asleep AGAIN! Yeah, another nap. I managed to stay awake through physics, but only because he was kind of quizzing us on this boring video we had to watch. So then I came home, ate my lunch, and then went to my study hall. I walk into the class room, sit down, and once again fall asleep. Sweet Jesus, THREE NAPS IN ONE DAY?! What the heck is wrong with me? I wish I could have slept through dance today... I dread ballet classes. But on the plus side, we did some salsa for the last 15 minutes or so :) I've been in a good mood essentially all day though! Some reasons why: After much advice and evaluation of self, I decided that I am going to be baptized this Sunday :) My friend Kara told me that she's heard people say how much they liked my showcase piece :) I am surrounded by the most amazing friends I could ever ask for :) Youth group is tomorrow :) And I don't have early bird tomorrow :) Glory... to glory... to glory to glory to glory to glory.... to God! Haha :) As Heather facebooked earlier: I've got the joy joy joy joy down in my heart! Oh happiness, let's spend some more quality time together, shall we? Well, my sweet loves, you are truly a beautiful blessing in my life, and I cannot wait to see you all and ambush you with hugs and love tomorrow :) Goodnight!



This is Taylor and I's "public art" model for our Intro to Humanities class; a tribute to the Nashville flooding. It's not completely finished, but we're pretty proud of our work thus far, haha :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment