Saturday, May 8, 2010

Showcase! Legal!

What a wonderful evening! Senior Showcase went really well (at least as far as I know)! It was fun and scary all at the same time, haha. I loved having everyone there; it made me happy inside :)

Hair!

Fierce? Haha :)

Sarah and I! Love :)

And, even though today was my "bad day," I was able to come home, take a nap, pop some Motrin, and get back to school and dance. Praise Jesus! Ahh! I cannot believe that was our last showcase ever.... oh dang that's kind of sad! Aww, I need to switch topics! Okay, so after the show me, Heather, Nikki, Elsbeth, and Ellory hit up Champs for some food. It was an incredibly humorous experience. The live band was obnoxiously loud. We were practically screaming at each other across the table, haha. AND AS OF THIS VERY MOMENT I AM 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I wish I was with friends right now! sjhfgjsfhgksjfhgskfjghfkgjh! Birthday, birthday! I'm sorry, my mind is too hyper to continue this in any sort of logical or comprehensible fashion. I love you all! You make smile like the sun :)

P.S. (Heather and Nikki)- You two inspired me so incredibly much throughout my process of choreographing; whether you realized it or not. Thank you, my loves. I'm not sure what on earth I would do without you two :)



RANDOM SIDENOTE! I actually kind of like this music video.... just saying...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy BIrthday my Love!!! Im glad you had a great showcase! IM sad i missed it !

BUt anyways side Note the video is kinda really cool thanks for sharing it! =)love you!

Nikki said...

1. Happy Birthday!
2. You were amazing last night! And I am so glad that Heather and I inspired you! That's an honor!
3. I liked that vid too

Post a Comment