Sunday, May 2, 2010

"Hey. Do you go to VCU?"

Today was an amazing earth rotation filled with plenty of love and friendship :) I began my day with some Chick-fil-a breakfast, and then I spent a few hours at the river with Kelly and Heather! So relaxing; so fun. We painted, got creeped on, listened to some tunes, got tan, and even waded in the water a bit. Here are some pictures:


(Our beach neighbor. He looks like he's not wearing any pants in this pic...)

Then, after getting some Starbucks and jamming to some Now 7 in Heather's car, I headed home to find my little sister on the couch watching season one of Laguna Beach. Epic win! Needless to say, we finished watching what was left of the season, and it was superb :) Dinner comprised of my little sister and I at Casa Grande. Food: delicious. Conversation: started off awkward and uncomfortable (I won't go into that on here), but it ended on a good note I suppose. And then, to close the evening, I met up with Elsbeth and Kelly to do a little stargazing. We laid in a field of tall grass and discussed life while looking at the stars that peeped from behind the clouds every now and then. It was lovely. There was this pond right by the field, and it was filled with these very loud, conversational frogs (or toads more like). They were big! See:

Those things were no joke... I thought this one was dead for a little while because he wasn't blinking or moving. He wouldn't even budged when I poked him with a stick! But never fret, he hopped away eventually :) Oh man, I do love spending quality time with my friends. My mind and heart are at peace right now. Happy belated Saturday everyone! In a week, I shall be 18. Woop! Goodnight all :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment