Sunday, May 23, 2010

SpontaneiTea :)

Oh today! How lovely thou hast been! I started off my day with a bagel from Einstein's and a Starbucks date with Lindsay :) We talked for over two hours, and it made me so happy :) Love you Linds! Then, after bringing my little sister home a frappaccino, some stylus writing (so tedious!), browsing the interwebs, and dinner with the fam (part of it, anyways), I met up with Kelly at Starbucks. She drank her chai, we nibbled on some chocolate, we caught up on the day's events, and then we headed back to her casa for a... wait for it... POINTE SESH! Ahh, so much fun! And we took lots of pictures :) Have a looksie!

Which one's ice cream and which one's cake?! Haha!

Sure, our toes may have been a little squished when it was all said and done, but it was so worth it :) Afterwards, we enjoyed some lovely hot tea and decided to send pictures to a few of our darling friends :) This amused me; so, so much! Haha, you have no idea!

Creepin!

This, is the story of our friendship. Haha! Love you Kelly :)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

you make my life a happy mess :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pics lol

Post a Comment