Saturday, May 29, 2010

Location: Home | Arrival time: 4 a.m.

Well, let's start at the beginning shall we. For starters, today was senior skip day! I tragically came down with the stomach flu... ;) So, since I had nowhere to be, I slept until about 11:50 a.m.; so late! But I suppose I'm just making up for the sleep I deprive myself of normally. Overall, the afternoon was pretty uneventful. I watched t.v. with my mom, browsed the internet, and finished my ink-stylus project. Oh! and I was informed by my sister that I went over on picture messaging by $40 this month... fail! You'd think that my mom would be really angry with me, but she hasn't actually said anything to me yet; which I find odd... Anyways, I took my little sister to Chick-fil-a for some dinner, and ran into a few members of the family I used to babysit. I do miss them! Afterwards, we picked up Jenn's friend Harry and headed downtown to the senior visual art showcase. I am so proud of them! Especially my little Adelaide! She has developed such an amazing talent, and I have loved seeing her progress over the past three years. It's truly amazing! Tonight, she sold three of her pieces! Eeeep! Exciting and emotional :) Seeing all of the seniors' work hanging on the gallery walls really hit me... I have less than a week left in the Center for the Arts. The class that I've grown and developed with will be no more. I won't be seeing them every day.. It's just pure craziness! At any rate, Jennifer, Harry, and I left the gallery a little after 9, and proceeded to take some pictures in the sketchy alley on the way back to the car. Ha, and might I mention they we were being creeped on the whole time by some guy on a bike... awkward!

My love, Samantha vant' Riet's art (various animal eyes). See the red dots? Yep, that's right! She sold two of her pieces! So happy for her :)

Addie with her pieces :) The one on the far left is the only one yet to be sold! Craziness!

Harry and Jennifer: cutest best friends ever! Love them :)

Me; moving my arms the way Jennifer asked me to, haha :)

Okay, so after I took Jenn and Harry home, I headed over to David's casa for some substance-free partying! It was quite fun :) Let me just say, the dancing was crazy, haha. I think the guys had a little too much fun... dancing on each other. Haha! Seriously, I think that's when they had the most fun; no joke! While I was there, I also decided to partake in the water-pong festivities :) And let me just say, Destry and I are legit! We may or may not have pwned some noobs :) There was quite a bit that went on over the course of the four hours in which I was there, but it doesn't all need to be typed out. Elsbeth and I departed a little after 3 a.m.; thus why I didn't get home until 4. But it's whatevskies, my mom is in West Virginia, and Jenn knew I would be out late. I'm supposed to have a brunch date with Meaghann in about six hours, and I really hope that she hasn't forgotten... Well, my loves, I am going to say goodnight now (though it's technically morning). I love you all!

3 comments:

annemarie. said...

proud of you for navigating downtown. : ) haha.

Stephanie Marie said...

don't be too proud annemarie... i had tomtom. haha :)

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun last night I played some water pong before you came and me and katylin alloway owned for a bit then we went on a bad streak....lol...but i hope you had fun I was glad to see you!

and yes the dancing was ridiculous but it was still fun love you!

Post a Comment