Sunday, April 1, 2012

Busy SAO day!

Hello all! Today was long, but oh so very good :) I got to spend essentially the entire day with my beautiful sisters! After some breakfast at Stephanie's and a pitstop at my dorm, it was time for our carwash fundraiser!

 "It's fo freeee!"


The time really did fly! I was there for over 4 hours, and it didn't seem that long at all! Then again, I was in stellar company :) From there, I ventured to TDU for a knitting party with my sisters in preparation for Relay for Life fundraising. Unfortunately, knitting is not a talent I have been gifted with.... at all.  I never made it past the second row of stitches, and it somehow always ended up in this crazy sort of blob-knot.  Haha. I mean hey, I tried right? I was able to help connect a completed one rather nicely, though, so I wasn't completely useless! YAY!

Around dinner time, Hannah and her cousin Rachel came to TSU and we all nom-nomed together. Most people were eating dinner, Taylor and I were enjoying ice cream (due to our extremely late lunches). Then, we all headed over to the Chinese Student Association's Culture Show that Jenn was in!


I was such a proud mom! Between her acting, dancing, and the smile that lit up her face, I just felt so giddy with pride for my darling sister! She's such a light in my life :)

(All photo cred: my lovely little, Hannah!)

And although that wraps-up the day's events, here are a few random blurbs:

1) I had practically no voice today. It was pretty shambly, haha. I can basically break the sound barrier with my screech... And I sound like a squeaky toy when I laugh.

2) I have tan-lines from my Havaianas... It's honestly the first time I can recall ever getting tan-lines from flip flops! It's quite attractive, really.

3) Nathan will be accompanying me to my formal for SAO! Haha, you would have thought it was Christmas day based on Stephanie's reaction of overwhelming excitement! She is so cute :) And really, she is beyond excited; I am too, for that matter! Nathan and I are bringing the party; callin' it! Haha. It's going to be a good time :)

That's all for now! Goodnight loves :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment