Saturday, April 21, 2012

We like our sushi with avocado, cream cheese, and spicy mayo!

Hello lovelies!

Today was definitely good, and really just what I needed before entering the h-e-double hockey sticks week I have coming up! I let myself sleep in until 11:15, got up and ready for the day, and enjoed an E-hall lunch with Ginger and Lauren :) They always run into me on the days I venture in there to eat alone, but I'm certainly not complaining; they are superb company! Then, after running by Forbes to pick up my forgotten journal, it was off to Steph's apartment! We took a trip to see the land lord, I ran by the bank realy quick, and then we went dress shopping. Steph found a beautiful dress to wear to formal tomorrow, and we once again determined that Ross was an epic win when it comes to dress shopping. Huzzah! And it was from there that we both indulged in a scrumptious sushi dinner!


We each enjoyed a Japanese Bagel Roll (salmon, cream-cheese, and scallion avocado [+ spicy mayo]), and a Volcano Roll to split :) It was definitely a wonderful dining experience, and it is needless to say that we WILL be going back there in the future :) YAY!

Then, for the five-ish hours that followed, Stephanie and I spent some quality time together back at her place. Granted, I ended up falling asleep on her comfy chair for a bit while she was cleaning, but that's beside the point. We talked, enjoyed some hot raspberry tea, ate some Easter candy, and watched en episode of Sweet Home Alabama (a CMT show that Steph loves!). Literally, some of my favorite days are ones where I can just relax and hangout with Steph; she always puts me in the best mood, and I never have to worry about being judged in any way :) We are a silly pair, but I love it! Look out Richmond when we get our apartment... We aren't promising that things won't get crazy! Haha :)

And since I promised myself that I would write my improv journals today, I wrote them upon my return to my dorm. So those are completed for Monday, my nails have been re-painted for tomorrow, and now all that's left is for me to get some sleep before my exec training starts at 10am tomorrow. Bah! I'm gonna be sleep drizzed! Just a little bit though, so I'll be okay. Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment