Saturday, April 14, 2012

Quick! The bed's a callin'!

Alrighty. This is going to be super speedy because tomorrow is going to be long and JAM-PACKED with stuff!

Today:

  • Did some weeding at Sunnyside Retirement Community from 9am-11am.
  • Bank trip.
  • Met up with my mom and Jenn who were her for CHOICES :)
    • We got lunch at E-hall and then took a lap around campus.
    • Mama filled my gas tank up, which was awfully kind of her!
  • Cookie baking/decorating and knitting party at Sarah's :)
    • She was such a sweet hostess! I love her :)
    • I may or may not have fallen asleep on her couch...
    • We watched He's Just Not That Into You :)
  • Dinner with the small group.
  • IV large group.
  • Back to the room.
    • Short hangout sesh with Brittany, Brianna, and Amber.

So, what's going on tomorrow you ask?

  • Mud Warrior 8k.
    • We're leaving campus at 9:30am.
    • Our start time is 12:30pm.
    • Probs won't get back until after 5pm.
  • Maybe getting to see my Big who's coming up here for her bridal shower?
    • I probably won't get to, though...
  • Relay for Life from 7pm-7am.

Yep, I am going to be exhausted! Goodnight loves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment