Friday, April 20, 2012

I am the WORST at being productive!

Well, despite my pressing insistence that I wouldn't, I went to Brittany's Starbucks social after class ;) Haha. It was fun to hang out in Carrier like old times ad spend some quality time with my sisters :) Fun fact! The kid who played Alfalfa in The Little Rascals is the same kid as Jack from Get a Clue!


Who knew?! Taylor and I were mind-blown!

Also a new discovery, Java City also has iced hazelnut soy lattes! AND(!) they taste the same as Strabucks'! What does this mean: I can save dining dollars and "punch" for one of my favorite drinks from Stizz. HOLLA!

I wil I could tell you that I was productive when I came back to my room, but instead I spent forever scrolling through one of my new favorite blogs and literally was laughing out loud. (My roommate could not handle it. Haha!) I don't know why I find it so humorous, but it just kills me every time! I was going to write my dance journals tonight for improv, but it appears I left my journal in the studio... Dumb. What did I do instead? Well, I did this:


I mean, painting my nails for formal can be considered productive, right? Maybe....? Ugh, probably not. But it's okay! I also compiled lines from previous blog posts to make my "script" for the track recording I'm going to make for my improv final. Now THAT actually counts for something!

Goodnight loves! Sleep well :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment