Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Monday.

Greetings, all!

Today was pretty mellow. Dance classes went well, although having to incorporate props into our improv proved to be much more frustrating than I had anticipated.

I got to have lunch with Betsey today for the first time in a while, and that went very well :) If nothing else, it was definitely refreshing. Sometimes I feel like there an extreme disconnect between my small group and I due to my constant absence, so to sit down and converse in a way that suggests that I am still considered a part of everything provided me with some peace of mind :)

As I'm sure most of you could have guessed, I spent a fair chunk of my afternoon hanging out in TDU with sisters :) (I caught up on Once Upon A Time while I was there.... That ish is getting CRAY-ZEE! I cannot handle it, and I love it. )

Later on, I went with Hannah to get supplies for handing out Easter eggs on the quad :) There are some good nom-noms in there, and the selected Bible verse is pretty great too, I must say :)

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead[.]"
{1 Peter 1:3}

For dinner, I got to meet up with my dear friend Allison, whom I have not seen in quite some time. She was my flyer at Cheer Factory when I was on Senior 4 sophomore year, and she is so sweet :) We talked about recent ongoings, mutual friends, and reminisced on some old memories. It was a very good, and much needed, time to catch up :)

PR was productive and enjoyable, as per usual :) Those girls keep me laughing, and I love it. Yeah we get a little off track from time to time, but at least we get everything done, right?!

And now that The Voice and Smash have been watched, I need to actually study for my social work test I have in the morning.... Yeah, it's going to be ROUGH. It would help if this class was interesting, or applicable to what I wanted to do as a career.... Womp womp. Well, here goes nothing (except maybe my grade...)!

Goodnight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment