Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Mmm...

I am such an odd array of frustrated, bitter, tired, and overwhelmed. I honestly did not expect to end my day like this, but all days come with their ups and downs. I'm trying not to let everything get the best of me    holding my tongue a great deal, accepting circumstances, and swallowing my pride. Peace and contentment will settle in eventually, and I view that as my "light at the end of the tunnel." Sure, it may not fully come until I'm out of here for the semester and wasting away on a beach, but even that isn't too terribly far away... Right? Nineteen days. I can do it.

Before I part, I want to share this video that we watched during Bible study. (One of our topics was the woman at the well.)


For fear of being too much of a Debbie Downer, I'm going to stop here. I hope you all have a wonderful night's sleep full of pleasant dreams and restorative rest. Goodnight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment