Sunday, April 8, 2012

Saturday

Let's briefly sum up today, shall we?
  • Took care of Belle and the Beast (Kelly's dogs).
  • Had a wonderful Starbucks date with Chelsea!
    • I love her SO much!
    • I want to be to my sister what she's been to her brother.
    • I love how, despite our time apart, our friends ship is till so natural :)
  • Another pit-stop to check on the dogs.
  • Watched the season finale of Dance Moms.
    • I was literally sweating with anxiety for those girls.
      • I may or may not have a problem...
  • Checked on the dogs again.
  • Dinner at padre's, complete with Candice, David, Mommom, Grandpa, and Grandma.
    • I had a major food baby after that.
  • Re-pack some stuff.
  • Dog check again.
  • Hung out at Julie's for a while :)
    • Kathryn, Kim, and Eric were there too!
    • I had to leave early though, to be ready for tomorrow's Easter tradish with Heaths!
Overall, it's been a pretty good day! I need to get some sleep, though, because tomorrow comes early! Goodnight loves :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment