Sunday, April 22, 2012

Exec training and Spring formal!

Today was lovely :) I had exec training from 10-4:30. And although it sounds incredibly long, I really did have a wonderful time learning more about the position I am entering and being able to work as a team with my future exec members :) I mean, please just imagine the joys of a "mute" person, "blind" person, "deaf" person, someone "with no hands," and someone who is "paralyzed from the waist down" preparing a taco lunch! Haha. No but seriously, the food actually turned out great! Teamwork makes the dream work! I am so excited for next year :)

Then, it was a pretty quick turn-around to get ready/arrive at our formal by 7! My dear friend Nathan came up just for the occasion, and we both had a marvelous time dancing, cracking jokes, and just acting like fools with my sisters :) Twas certainly a fun time! AND, TALITA CAME! I was so excited to see her, you have no idea :) Oh, and I should mention that, in addition to "Whip My Hair," I have also become personally associated with the song "Dance" (that's the edited title, many of you may know it as "A**") that features Nicki Minaj.... I wish I could say that I don't know how that happened buuuuut... Haha!

Bah! I am SO ready for bed! Tomorrow will also be quite busy! And I also will need to be productive. Wish me luck! Goodnight loves :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment