Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weekend catch-up!

Hello lovelies!

Okay, so here is what I've been up to this weekend! Starting with yesterday, Saturday the 28th:

Bright and early, we had our SAO photo-shoot on the quad!


(© Jessica Elin Photography)

I love how big we're getting, and I just love these girls in general :) Oh, and this was taken about two weeks ago, but here's my individual shot!

(© Jessica Elin Photography)

After the photo shoot, I got to have lunch with my Big AND my Little! I was so happy to be spending time with Hannah and also getting to see Kelly for the first time in a long while! Plus, it was the first time that Hannah and Kelly had met, so that too was exciting! They definitely hit it off :) Eeep! I cannot wait for Kelly's wedding this summer! Oh! And Kelly gave me a belated Christmas gift; LOOK!


I have wanted new letters for SUCH a long time now! I love them so much, and I also love that she has matching ones :)

After lunch, I went to Steph's to try on some dresses, and then skyped my dear love, Heather. I love her and I miss her and I cannot tell you how excited I am to go home and attack hug her! I don't even care about the fact that that sentence was a run-on; that is how excited I am.

For dinner, it was off to Jalisco to celebrate Brandi and Alex's 21st birthdays :) Twas a fun time indeed! I love my little Brandito (as the Fishbowl has come to call her). She is so precious and, I might add, a classy drinker. She keeps her cool; true $nob fashion ;)

Night time meant IV Spring Fling semi-formal!

 Hands in the air, don't care! Paige<3

 Samantha :)

Mina and I :) Doing the Bernie, of course!

Please disregard the fact that I'm looking at the wrong camera...

It was a fun night of dancing and craziness with my small group :) My sincerest "thank you" to Lauren for getting me a ticket!

I spent the night at Steph's apartment. Her hospitality never ceases to astound me, and she always makes me feel loved and at home. I love her! (And, her bed is a gift from God; just saying.)

Moving on to today, Sunday the 29th!

Stephanie and I both slept in, and it was glorious! After waking up and doing our morning routine, Steph made us both cinnamon toast and hot tea :) We then proceeded to talk and procrastinate studying for a bit until it was time to see our beloved sister, Kirsten, get baptized!



I am so incredibly proud this girl; you don't even know :) She truly is an amazing daughter of God, and I know He has amazing plans for her! I'm so glad that myself, and several other sisters, got to witness this moment. Truly, "one in Christ through unity in sisterhood!"

The rest of my day consisted of packing, sending a bunch of stuff home with my mom, picking up Hannah from the Fishbowl, grabbing dinner, trying to study in Carrier, Kline's with my small group, and more studying in Carrier. I am so tired right now; I really do not know how I stayed up until 2 AM in that library ever night last year.... I was crazy!

Goodnight my loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment