Saturday, April 28, 2012

A very productive and enjoyable day :)

Although my original plan was to sleep in this morning, I actually ended up having a Starbuck's date with the lovely Nicole at 10:30 :) For a little over an hour we chatted over fancy beverages and cakes about various aspects of life. Twas wonderful indeed :)

Now, cue the productivity! I opened a second checking account today (YAY!) for rent purposes :) This is going to be great for me, because if it's not linked to my debit card, I won't be inclined/able to spend it! Huzzah! Oh! And I'm getting a checkbook! Fancy, right?! Haha. I'm getting old :P

I visited some of my sisters at our SAO car wash that we had today! Although I did not personally wash any cars, I helped advertise with our sign on the sidewalk! Oh, and they were gracious enough to wash my car as well!


This is the first time since I bought the car that it has been washed, so I'm sure it appreciated it :) I know I did! So shiny!

More productivity! Upon returning to my dorm room, I applied for three summer nannying jobs! I really do hope one of them works out, or I hear something from somewhere soon. Summer is quickly approaching, and I am still unemployed... I'm getting a little anxious, but I know that something will work out!

It was Senior Night at IV large group, and I decided to stand up in front of our chapter (approximately 500 students) and tell all of them how wonderful, beautiful, and exemplary Melissa and Jenn are as women of God.



These girls truly mean so much to me. Their love, compassion, leadership, wisdom, boldness, and sincere hearts have made such an impact on me as a Christian, and I can honestly say that they have aided me in my walk with Christ. They are women to be admired and emulated :)

Goodnight my loves. Tomorrow comes early, and it's best to be prepared!

0 comments:

Post a Comment