Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sigh of relief.

Well, I had both of my dance finals today, which means both of those classes are finito! It's kind of sad that dance will no longer be a part of my curriculum, but it was certainly fun while it lasted! Pretty bittersweet, really.

Work... We just won't even go there.

Small group, though emotional, was so wonderful. Betsey and Melissa left us with their departing words, and we each had an opportunity to share what small group has meant to us over the next two years. I don't think I've ever felt so humbled as I did when Melissa was presenting me with my gift. Given the personal nature of it, I'm going to keep the specifics to myself, but what she said meant the world to me. That, and in their parting advice they spoke words that convicted me right where I needed it and that very moment. I am so thankful for these girls, and all of the times they have allowed God to use them as a vessel to speak straight to my heart. I am going to miss them dearly!

Me and the curly co's :)

And tonight, I can go to bed with a sound heart and mind     feeling significantly relieved and more at peace than I have in days. I praise God that He prepared my heart the way He did, and I'm glad I stayed for small group despite not feeling well. He gave me what I needed to humbly and calmly settle my unrest. Thank you, God :)

Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment