Saturday, March 31, 2012

Horrible "bad day," Wonderful day overall :)

Okay, so today started off rough. Bad day + sickling status = Shambles! With that being said I want to say right now that I am so thankful for:

  • Hannah's patience, comfort, and willingness to supply me with meds.
  • Stephanie's heating pad, generosity, and hospitality.
    • And for both of them for being so kind and loving to me!

Hearing that I felt terrible, Stephanie invited my over to her house, where I have been all day. We talked, enjoyed some tea, watched/are watching an America's Next Top Model marathon, and enjoyed a delicious KFC dinner (plus sweet tea, green beans, and applesauce supplied by Steph)!

So much more better than soup!

She has been so good to me, and I am happy to report that I feel a million times better! I'm really happy that I didn't spend the day alone in my dorm room; this alternative was so much more enjoyable even despite my lack of health :) I am a grateful girl!

Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment