Thursday, March 22, 2012

Nard.

I had no clue what to title this, so I went with the name of Courtney's cat... Haha!

So here are my "happys" for the day:

  • I got called-out in modern today for doing something well!
    • She had me show the whole class a specific part of our across-the-floor combination!
    • I wish I could explain how excited this made me. I'M DOING SOMETHING RIGHT!
  • My professor wrote in my improv journal that she was proud of me!
    • The words "so proud" were underlined and everything!
  • TDU chillin was full of sisterly love :)
  • I'm getting a raise at work!
  • I successfully completed my Bible study on gossip!
    • I got positive feedback, which made me feel good :)
  • I helped Courtney study for her psyc test tomorrow.
    • She's a smart cookie; she's got it :)


And the "womps" that don't even begin to outweigh the "happys" are these:

  • Work was shambly today... I don't even know what was up.
  • I have a GSCI midterm in the morning... BOO HISS!


On the plus side, I'm golden after tomorrow! I can do this!

Goodnight all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment