Thursday, March 15, 2012

Let's focus on the fun,

because if I don't this will just turn into a post where I do nothing but vent/complain about this crazy group paper I'm writing and the fact that my advisor hasn't given me feedback on my personal statement for my major application that's due tomorrow...

Okay! So my highlight of today was my improv class, because we got to do site-specific work! Oh yes my friends, we were set free to go outside and roam and choreograph! So let me just give you an idea of where I went. Take a look at this picture:


Do you see that circle area? (Yes, where the arrow is pointing.) Okay, that is where I was dancing! Haha. Keep in mind that this is a 4-way intersection (on the quad) for students walking to/from class. And here I am laying in the middle of the circle, rolling around on the ground, jumping up on (and off) the mini-walls, running back and forth... In the words of my professor, "Way to make people feel uncomfortable!" Haha! She said that in a complimentary/encouraging way, which made it all the better :) But I had so much fun exploring that space and getting to work in that kind of setting. That is something that I have actually never done before, and I surprised myself with how little regard I had towards what passerbys may have been thinking about me. Instead I found myself smiling and laughing; I enjoyed myself :) Now I just have to remember it until next class when I have to present it... Bahh!

That's all for today, I think. Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment