Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy birthday, Kelly!

HOORAY! My dearest Kelly is now 19 years old, and we kicked off the celebration last night at midnight with a late-night trip to Waffle House!


She had never taken such a trip to Waffle House before, so what better time to go than your birthday right?! Gary hooked her up with whipped creme for her chocolate chip waffles, and the VIP that Dolly even signed :) There was love in that place last night. So great :)

Then, after Kelly got out of class today, we enjoyed some Carytown Cupcakes before a rendez-vous through Maymont!

 Chai Latte and Chocolate Mocha!







I love this girl, SO very much! And I'm beyond happy that I got to spend so much time with her on her birthday :) She's a doll, she is!

Happy 19th year, Kelly! 
I love you!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment