Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Accepted!

Well, it's official! I have been accepted into the Social Work program! WOOHOO! I must say, I am surprised to have heard back so quickly, and I am beyond relieved! Now I just have to tackle these upper-level courses.... HUZZAH!

In other good news, I skyped Heather today for the first time in weeks! I miss our weekly skype dates, so these things need to happen more often!

I have loaded my shopping cart in preparation for Fall 2012 registration. Here's to hoping that I don't run into the "every class is full" issue!

My sore throat leads me to believe that I am getting sick... I know this has to do, in part, with my lovely sorority sisters and the germs they could not help but share on retreat. It's okay though; who better to get a sickness from than someone you love? Besides, it's an excuse to keep hot tea in my system!

I got a 101 on my second exam for abnormal psyc!!! That makes my class average a 100; HOLLA! I will gladly take that :)

Also, it looks like I'm going to National Convention for SAO! I think it will be an amazing opportunity to learn, have fun, and grow closer to sisters from across the country :)

Well, I am quite tired, and the pillow is calling my name! Goodnight loves :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment