Thursday, March 29, 2012

A beautiful song,

one that actually brightened up my time at work today. It played twice!



It's just so pretty :) A perfect little pick-me-up when you're working and want nothing more than to lay down and nap. You see, I've been feeling the symptoms of pre-sickling status today. But never fret, I have hot tea with honey and Ibuprofen! Huzzah! And while I don't have anything of great interest to post about the happenings of today, I want to share a few smiles via retreat pictures :)

(Poto credit: Hannah Harrison)

 Anyone who knows Jenn knows how incredible this picture depicts her, and our love :)

I'm so happy to have Mina in SAO :) Getting to see this little love more and more outside of small group brings me joy!

 The spontaneity of this situation just makes me smile :) And I love that Brandi just turned to me out of nowhere and said, "Be my arms!" Haha. She truly is my little ball of sunshine :)

 Meet the 2012-2013 Fishbowl...

... aka my future housemates! My love for them is a smile of it's own :)

And this girl...

I'm going to break away from the caption for this one, because this might get lengthy. I kind of love how she's basically my other half, and not just to my Steph-squared :) I don't know who else could be the brand of crazy that we are together, with me. Even as I'm writing this, we are arguing via text over who's more sick, and who makes people smile more. Bear in mind that we're each defending the other Stephanie.... We also had a dispute over who loves the other more, and I still think I win, but she'll never see my side of THAT one :P

Well loves, it's time for teeth brushing, Bible reading, and sleeping :) Goodnight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment