Saturday, March 10, 2012

Changes.

It makes me sad when things, that used to be so seemingly perfect, are no longer the way they used to be. The sense of detachment is awkward in the sense that I don't know how to maneuver around the differences and maintain the heart of what once was. Perhaps I'm too quick to cling to the past, but it's only because it brought me so much joy. Growing up is hard, especially if it includes different directions. But roads can converge as easily as they fork; certainly nothing has been eternally lost!

Sidenote: I love Owl City's version of this song!


And now, the run-down:
  • Hangout time with madre :)
  • 821 and apartment chillin' with Kathryn and Austin!
  • Traffic so terrible that it took me and hour to get from Cary Street to Short Pump.
  • Dinner with my darling, Ashlee :)
    • I love our Bdubs dates/heart-to-hearts; she is such a lovely girl!
  • Hung out at the casa for the remainder of the night.
Goodnight my loves. Pleasant dreams!

0 comments:

Post a Comment