Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I AM gonna get through this!

Well, I made it y'all! Even with less than five hours of sleep, I was able to make it through the day sans-nap, effectively study for my psyc test, and feel really good about how I did on said test! YAYYY! I wan't expecting to feel as confident as I did, and truly I just feel a great sense of peace about it :) Praise be to Jesus! Oh! And I also just successively finished my paper for modern! AND I was able to have a social life tonight! Man, that is winning at it's finest :)

Tonight, after my test and some dinner, I went over to Jenn's house :) We watched some Spongebob, playing N64 Mario Party (old school!), made Thai tea (YUM!), and watched Dance Moms together :) It was a really nice way to finish this stressful day, and who better to enjoy that time with than a sister I love so dearly? Twas wonderful!

On a random side-note, the floodgates opened up on JMU today while I was trying to get from Dukes to my dorm... My TOMS are still soaked and currently drying in the hallways, and my jeans have been hanging for hours but still aren't completely dry. It was crazy-ness! I just hope all the rain has been worked out of the clouds' system, because I miss my sunshine! Haha.

Please continue to pray for peace for me as I go into tomorrow. After my long day of classes and work, I have a Bible study to lead and a midterm to start studying for. I know God will get me through it, but a prolonged sense of peace would be much appreciated so as to avoid a breakdown due to stress. Motivational thinking: only 3 more days until SAO retreat! YAYYYY!

Goodnight loves :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment