Sunday, March 11, 2012

Oh hey last full day of spring break...

The fact that I have to go back to school tomorrow kills me. It's just because of all of the work that needs to be done this week. Add the fact that I lose an hour of sleep tonight due to daylight savings, and I am just plain stressed. Or rather, I'm trying to fight off the stress that will inevitably hit me at full-force come tomorrow evening. BAHHHHH!

And calming down...

Today was pretty chill. I got lunch with Jenn and my dad at Panera, and afterwards sifted through some old pictures to find a few for my sorority retreat. (They're pretty cute! I might scan and upload them on here once I get back to school.) Then, after hanging around my house for a while, I got dinner at Vietnam One with Nikki, John, and Mrs. Kelly :) Twas a lovely dinner indeed! Since then I've been trying to round-up my laundry and get my life somewhat in order for going back to school tomorrow. Oh spring break, WHY AREN'T YOU LONGER?!?!

And on that note, I'm going to bed. Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment