Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Quad day + sunburn= WIN!

I know most people wouldn't consider sunburn conducive to "winning." However, burn turns to tan, and my sunburn is not generally painful. Thus, I am excited!

I spent a good 4.5 hours on the quad today with my beautiful sisters! We tanned, we sang, we laughed, we sipped Starbucks, some people skipped class.... Haha! We're such bad influences on each other :) It wasn't until my class at 5 that I finally gathered my blanket and re-entered the reality of school.

After my psyc class, Jenn and I grabbed some dinner before going back to her house to make some Thai tea (which was DELICIOUS!) and watch Dance Moms (so intense, SO entertaining)! I love Jenn, and our rare one-on-one times :) Tonight was very good, very good indeed. (Photo cred: Jenn via Instagram)


Unfortunately, upon returning to my room, the onslaught of my workload hit me right in the face... It's a good thing I enjoyed today, because it's the last real relaxation I'm going to get until Friday. Blah. LEt me read my Bible and sleep before negativity and stress really settle in. Boy, am I ever praying for peace!

Goodnight loves!

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."
{John 14:27}

0 comments:

Post a Comment