Sunday, March 4, 2012

What a blissful little Saturday :)

Let's run-down, shall we?

  • Wake up and get ready.
  • Boba date with Kelly... detour included.
    • T.T. Lounge wasn't open yet when we got there initially...
    • Successfully tracked down girl scout cookies!
      • I got four boxes for my house!
        • Samoas, Do-si-dos, Tagalongs, and Thing Mints!
    • Went back, and they STILL weren't open!
      • Walked around the block.
    • Kelly finally got her first Boba!!!
      • We sipped and enjoyed over some War and Go-Fish :)
  • Pit-stop by the casa.
  • Sweet Frog and Short Pump rendez-vous with my Heaths :)
    • I got an $80 for $5 at Urban!
      • Yes, the zipper is broken, but my mom said it can be fixed for cheap! STEAL!
  • Finished the Hunger Games (the first book, that is)!
    • So good! I'm going to get the second one from the library either tomorrow or Monday :)

It's been a good day    both relaxing and enjoyable :) On that note, I wish you all goodnight!

P.S.- One of my sisters, Nicole, started a blog tonight! It's called "through the eyes of the disABLED," and I think it's absolutely lovely. Check it out if you so wish :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment