Monday, March 19, 2012

You just called me influenza!

Oh hey there! Today wasn't too shabby, and it ended on a great note, I think.

Church at Rise was good this morning! I won't go into the whole sermon or anything, but I do want to share this line from one of the worship songs:

"If you're loved by someone, you're never rejected."

TRUTH BOMB!  And I know you may read this at first and be a little skeptical, but hear me out. If you love someone, and I mean truly love them as Christ does, would you ever reject them? Would you walk away from them or abandon them when they come to you with need? No; the answer is no. Because true love turns away no one, for any reason. God loves us unconditionally and eternally. That is what love is. He is our model, because He is love.

After service, I got E-hall brunch with Hannah (my little) and Renee, which is always lovely :) Hannah and I got to have a mini heart-to-heart sesh outside before going our separate ways. I ended up taking a 2-hour long nap before finally getting some work done. Not much was accomplished, though, before my business meeting. The meeting went well, as did the worship night that followed :) I do love my sistas!

Oh, Hannah, Courtney, Brandi, and myself fessed-up to Brittany about messing with her car last night...

(Sticky-notes and saran-wrap, nbd.)

I wanted to keep it a secret, but I was convinced to do otherwise. Everything was out of love, though :) We can all laugh about this soon I'm sure :)

Then, I concluded my night with 2+ hour-long car chat with my dear Stephanie :) I love this girl so much, I won't even begin to try to explain it right now. Yes, she compares my life-coping mechanisms with illnesses and looks at me like I have a third-eyeball when I say things that are preposterous... But lesibhonest, it's pretty well-deserved. Haha. And she does it out of love :) I love the other half to my Steph squared! Without her, I'm not sure who I could be embarrassing/awkward/crazy with on a regular basis! It would be tragic, I'm just sayin'.

And now that I've showered, finished my improv journals, and am wrapping up this post, it is time to call it a night. Bible time and sleep, here I come! Goodight world :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment