Monday, March 5, 2012

An odd observation... for me anyway.

I know this break has only officially been two days in length thus far, but it's felt long enough where I am able to reflect on it a little. So here it is, the odd-ball obs: I have felt more peace this weekend in my time spent alone than I have in a group setting. This is strange for me, because normally being alone triggers at least mild anxiety. Perhaps it's because my time spend alone was planned to be as such and it wasn't a consequence of circumstance? Maybe. Whenever I'm alone because of a lack of plans or invitation to do something, I generally end up dwelling in bitterness for at least a short while. Though petty, it's makes "me time" not very enjoyable. This weekend, though, it's been relaxing and even a little rejuvenating    putting me in the perfect mind frame to spend some quality time with my loves, I think :)

Okay, so here's what I've done today:

  • Church and Chipotle! (The usual.)
    • This includes the casual stroll through Anthropologie as well.
  • Paint my nails a pretty light blue/periwinkle color.
  • Talked to Hannah on the phone :)
  • Dinner with padre.
  • Bought Catching Fire and read 160+ pages.
  • FINISHED my exec application!

Woop, there it is! Goodnight all :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment