Thursday, March 29, 2012

Y'all gon' make me lose my mind!

Up in HERE! Up in here!

Oh hey. Haha. So I'm tired and in the beginning stages of being sick, but other than that I'm good! Both of my dance classes today were fun, which out me in a good mood to start the day :) In improv we got to visit exercises we haven't done since the beginning of the semester, and we all definitely enjoyed it! TDU filled my gap between classes and work. I'm not just saying this to complain, but work was miserable. I was SO happy to be out of there; Wednesdays are always unnecessarily chaotic....

Anyways, small group was good tonight! We found out that Lauren and Paige are going to be leading us for the next two years, we went over our vision as a small group and the scripture verses that said vision is grounded in (listed below), and we got to really go through and pray over the needs of each other (my favorite part!).

"Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away."
{Matthew 24:35}


"And walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God."
{Ephesians 5:2}


"For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile."
{Romans 1:16}

Yay small group!

Also, as of tonight, I am officially registered for SAO National Convention! WOOP WOOP! Stoked? Yes. It's going to be AWESOME! So far, I know Taylor, Kirsten, and myself are going :) Look out South Carolina, Alpha Alpha's bringing the party! Haha :)

Yeah, that's it! Haha. Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment