Friday, June 15, 2012

In less than 12 hours

I, along with 91 others, will be beginning the adventure that is CHOIR TOUR 2012! Woop woop! It definitely does not feel so close, but.... it is! And I am SO excited that I get to see these two amazing sisters of mine in approximately 40 hours!

Sarah and Margaret!!!!

Well, okay, I might get to see Margaret, but I will definitely be seeing Sarah :) Eeeeep! I didn't think I would possibly be able to see some of my Mu loves again so soon! And the fact that they want to not only see me, but also support the youth choir, really warms my heart :) They are so great. Truly, truly!

For those who are wondering about my day today, here it is: Work was long, and I have taken note that my hand flesh is in shambles from this job. It's just rough, haha. After work, I packed, got an Arby's dinner, and then got a visit from my beautiful Steph-squared counter part :) I love her! Whether we're picking on each other, making each other stress out over things that really are okay, or exchanging witty sarcasm, it's always a good time in my book :)

And now, I need to get some sleep! Tomorrow marks a one-week journey that will undoubtedly rock my world and blow my mind! SO STOKED!

Also.... THIS IS MY 900TH POST! Ahh! (Links to my other hundred-markers:)


100Sunday, July 4, 2010
200Thursday, September 23, 2010
300Sunday, December 5, 2010
400Thursday, February 10, 2011
500Tuesday, April 26, 2011
600Wednesday, August 3, 2011
700Wednesday, November 16, 2011
800: Tuesday, February 28, 2012

See you all in a week! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment