Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sickling status.

But hey, at least church, lunch, and boba were wonderful :) I may have put too much in my stomach, but that's okay. I came right home, changed into comfy clothes, and laid down for the rest of the day. When life hands you a stuffy nose, congestion, and a feverish feeling, you lay on the sofa, catch up on Dance Moms, watch 17 Again (the Disney channel original movie), and talk to seester on the phone. Speaking of Jenn, she left today for a three week program at JMU. Three weeks without her at the house?! I think it might get lonely around here... Well, that just means I'll need to keep my social life in high gear!

In other news I wore my new dress today!


I got a lot of kind compliments at church, so that makes me feel better about my purchase :) I was a little skeptical about how I felt about it, but hooray for positive affirmation!

But anyways, I need to drink this hot tea and go to bed. Tomorrow I enter back into my 40-hour work week. Here's to hoping I'm feeling better in the morning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment