Friday, June 8, 2012

Intensity and Beauty

This evening, my beautiful Kelly treated me to a belated birthday date. Dinner and a movie :) After enjoying some delicious Thai food, we went to West Tower and saw Snow White and the Huntsman, which I have been dying to see!



The intensity was SO great! (I love pretty much anything intense    fun fact!) And I know there are a lot of Kristen Stewart haters out there, but I think she possesses talent as an actress, and she did a splendid job in this film! She was beautiful, poised, and a little fierce :) Everything a princess should be! Haha.


My only qualm was the ending. It lacked some closure that I would loved to have seen, but all in all the story was told; I can still very much appreciate that! I'll be watching it again :)

Speaking of intense, I caught up on Teen Wolf tonight! WOAH BABY! There is a ton of craziness going on up in there! I love it, and I am stoked to see what happens this Sunday! Shout out to the Teen Wolf fans :)

In other news, I have a new fascination with "Safe and Sound" by Taylor Swift. I started listening to it today while I was at work, and the beauty of her voice is just so striking to me. It is insanely beautiful, and I border on chill bumps when she transitions to those high notes. I love it.



All in all, I really am happy right now :) Hooray and praise for that! I love you all; goodnight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment