Saturday, June 23, 2012

Choir Tour 2K12!

Georgia and Alabama bound we were! I'm telling you, these youth are more of a blessing then any of my numerous rambles can properly express :) And my fellow leaders are wonderful to say the least! To be able to serve and minister amongst 91 of my dearest brothers and sisters in this capacity is, truly, the opportunity of a lifetime. With incredible passion, perseverance, and humility, we were able to sing praises to Jesus, strengthen our relationships with one another, and impact the lives of those who were witness to our work :) Choir Tour 2K12, you truly were a remarkable experience!

I got to see my UGA loves!

 Best counting group EVER!

Braves game!


 Haha! So awkward!

 The pick-up sweaters ;)


Concert at the Foundery in Alabama!

Bus 2 memory verse!

My video montage of the week :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment