Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mr. and Mrs. John Kelly :)

Yesterday, June 3rd, was a day so many of us have anticipated for quite some time now. At 4:00pm, we watched Nikki walk down the aisle, where she took her vows with John and became happily married :)




There is more to say about these two than I could begin to convey. For me, they are a beautiful depiction of was a Christ-centered love looks like in a romantic relationship. Both of them possess wisdom and a heart that I will continue to strive towards in my walk with the Lord, and they have each served as vessels of God's love, provision, and support in my life    touching countless others as well. I am so excited to see the Lord work in and through their marriage! I have no doubt that they will have an incredibly strong and blessed life together as man and wife :)

Reception photos!

Love me some Shelly and Heather :) 

Best friend/ birthday girl :)
(Photo cred: Kathryn)

And check out the wedding party entrance!



Twas a lovely time had by all :) Truly, this was a cause to celebrate! Praise and glory be to our Father who has blessed us with abounding love and joy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment