Thursday, June 14, 2012

Birthday art :)

Heather and I exchanged birthday presents last night before 1822 :) I just wanted to share our artsy endeavors with the blog world!

This is a little something I made for Heather :)

 I started with this...

Then I texturized...

And voila!

I was scared she wouldn't like it, and potentially be elephant'ed out by my gifts bye now; haha. But she really did seem to like it, and that made my heart happy :)

For me, Heather so beautifully crafted these:

 I absolutely ADORE this paining! So lovely and sincere :)

She also made me coasters for the Fishbowl! Aren't they amazing?!

I love heart-felt gifts :) Heather is the queen of those, and she always makes me feel so loved with the way she puts genuine care into things    not just gifts, but with anything she does :) She is a wonderful best friend to me; truly, truly! I just love her :)

Another random piece of art [that has nothing to do with birthday celebration]....


I won this in the OCNA raffle at convention :) It too will be going on my wall next year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment