Friday, June 29, 2012

A checklist for myself.

(Or rather, a list of goals for the Summer.)

  • I want to eat healthier/be healthier in general.
    • I never work out, and I eat without thought. Just lookin' for some moderation :)
  • I want to re-memorize my memory verses from last Summer :)
    • I'm off to a pretty good start! I know the first 3 weeks worth :)
  • I want to follow-through on my Bible project for Jenn.
  • I need to start actually crafting the projects I wanted to do for the Fishbowl!
    • This includes a cloth-covered cork board and a vintage window "picture frame."
  • I need to refrain from dwelling on opportunities not offered, and instead delight in the ones I already have :)
  • I've felt urged to share my testimony with someone new, and listen to theirs as well.
  • Also, I would love to be able to complete "Conversations with God" by Neale Donal Walsch.

Yep, there's my list for myself :) In closing, I want to share a passage that Nikki referenced in her talk about salvation last night.


"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through him! 10 For if, when we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life! 11 Not only is this so, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation."
{Romans 5:8-11}


Just something to mull over :) Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment