Thursday, May 31, 2012

:P

Ahh yes, the infamous ":P" face. That is meant for you, my dearest Heather. And I'm sure that you can guess was it pertains to :) Yes, my love, part of your birthday present is underway. Huzzah! And I already know what I want to do for the other part, but I'm not dropping hints about that just yet ;)

Work kept me busy today. Honestly, I'm afraid to see what piles up for me come Monday. I have a feeling that I'm going to be extremely overwhelmed. Let's hope it won't be as bad as I'm anticipating!

I have a dress for Nikki's wedding! Technically it's Candice's, but I'll be wearing it so... Yeah :)

Youth group tonight was wonderful :) I love these kids. I love my co-leaders. I love the people at WEAG who so graciously minister to us. Tonight, Tony spoke on the armor of God, and it was a much-needed reminder. Tony blesses us both in leading worship and bringing us the Word. He, indeed, is a wonderful vessel of God :)

Youth leader fellowship at the Dubs to conclude the night? YES! What a lovely community :) There's never a dull moment with this crew, that's for sure. There's always some sort of laughter or commotion going on; it keeps things interesting :) Tonight, Christian and Shelly in particular had me entertained. You just can't take them anywhere ;)

I might be the world's slowest packer. Since I'm leaving for convention in the morning, I thought that getting my stuff together would probably be a good idea. I did dawdle a bit, but I spent at least two hours packing the duffle. Blah. I think I have it all, now! So when 11 o'clock rolls around tomorrow, Steph and I will be on the road to South Carolina! Woop woop! Bon voyage, right?!


See you in a few days, blog! Muah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment