Monday, May 21, 2012

Church family love :)

Today, I was feeling the love and comfort of my beautiful family that Christ has so graciously blessed me with :) I started my day off by helping lead worship with some cool kids from Eighteen 22!

The only picture I could snag. Haha! Thanks Jamal ;)

A small but mighty group, that's what I would call us :) It was wonderful to be able to serve the church in this way, because it's something I haven't been able to do since my senior year. More importantly, it was amazing to be able to sing my guts out to Jesus with some of my dearest friends :) That, combined with the impacting message brought forth by Jamal and Jeremy, and this morning's service was magnificent to say the least!

I went straight from there to help set-up for the senior grad banquet.


I am so unbelievably proud and inspired by these seniors, I cannot even begin to tell you. Their love for Christ, hearts for one another, and passion to serve others is incredible. I still cannot wrap my mind around the fact that they will soon be out of youth group and off to college... AHH! I can't think about that right now, I still have 3 months before they leave! Phew! I love them too much to say goodbye just yet! (Of course it really isn't a "goodbye" at all, but you understand what I mean.)

Dawww, Jesse! Kathryn and I are proud moms :)

Goodnight all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment