Friday, May 18, 2012

Keep on chuggin' along.

With still no news on the employment road, I put in a few more applications today. Lord, I hope it's in your plan for me to be hired soon! Aside from that, not much was done today until rehearsal for the dance production. True to almost any WEAG performance, the last-minute nature left everything being a little shambly tonight, which is a little rough since the show is tomorrow. However, everything has a way of working out come show-time, and I have faith that this will be no exception. And even despite the fact that I have stayed at rehearsals until 11:30pm or later for the past two nights, I hold no personal bitterness. That church is home, and it feels as such while I am there. I feel secure, I experience wonderful fellowship with new and dear friends, and I get quality time to spend with my younger sisters in Christ    my little loves :) My heart grows fonder of them daily, and I love being able to see them outside of a youth group setting. Watching them dance praises to God is a beautiful and amazing thing to behold :)

I may be poor and unemployed, but boy am I blessed! I have not lost sight of that, and I don't think I could :) Goodnight my loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment