Saturday, May 19, 2012

Shad-wreck, Mesh-heck, and Abedneg-ohhh.....

Today was the day! Yes, the WEAG dance production "Daniel" hit the stage tonight. And I know my heading implies severe roughage, but it really was that bad at all! Let's just say that we had an eventful prologue to the evening, and a crazy series of events to came to follow. But rest assured, we are all okay! PRAISE! Haha. But seriously...

Quick run-through: I hung out with my mom for a good chunk of the morning. Then, when I found out Juliana had been picked up from school, I brought her a mocha cookie crumble frappuccino from Starbucks for a little pick-me-up :) Then, after returning to the casa for a bit, I picked up Brenna for a Starbucks date before the show. She is so precious, and she truly is one of the sweetest girls I know. (Sorry for the rhyming!) I love that little love :) The show was... the show. Haha. I did have fun being Shadrach, and having Kelly and Rachel as my Meshach and Abednego made everything better :)

After the show, Kelly, Rachel, Abigail, Leah, Josiah, and myself hit up P.F. Changs for some nom-noms. SO GOOD! Oh, and I don't just mean the food :) We spent every  bit of two hours at the table talking, laughing, exchanging stories, and enjoying each-other's company. Twas a lovely way to conclude my night, and I am happy to have made a new friend/become closer with acquaintances :)That's what these things are about, right? Jesus and fellowship :) Again, I am blessed!

Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment