Monday, May 14, 2012

I thought I killed it!!!

Okay, so this was the most stressful part of my day:


Red X of death!!! I was so concerned that my TomTom was gone forever, and I am so directionally challenged that that would have been a SERIOUS problem! But alas, after about two hours of toil, I finally fixed it! PRAISE! And to think, all I wanted to do was update my maps...

Anywhoo, as far as Mother's Days go, this one was good! I got my morning church fix, which is always spectacular :) For lunner (lunch/dinner), we (Jennifer, Candice, David, Mommom, Mom, Johnny, and myself) had a seafood selection complete with Spanish mackerel, scallops, and shrimp cocktail! And for desert we had my belated birthday cake! It's chocolate cake with nutella drops topped with chocolate icing and sprinkles; YUMM!

I had another nannying interview at 5 today! I think it went pretty well; I'm just nervous about whether or not I'll be hired. The girls are super cute, and I know they would be a lot of fun. Really, my anxiety stems from wondering if my driving record will prevent me from being seriously considered... Yeah, she knows about my accident last Summer. Rough, but I guess it makes sense that she would want to know about that sort of thing if I'm going to be driving her kids around. Anyways, I will know by Tuesday, so I'm hoping! Either way, what is meant to be, shall be!

I hung out with my mom and neighbors on their back porch after my interview. Aside from laughter and conversation, not much went down there. Although, I did get bitten by a chihuahua... Only me, right? Haha.

That's all for today. Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment