Friday, May 25, 2012

You go Glen Coco!

I have never seen so much of this...


... as I do at my new job. The mail comes in piles, and everything has to be sorted through and distributed to the proper people. It's insanity.

After work, I hit up this place:

Bdubs!!!

with this lovely girl:

Ashlee :)

We enjoyed $0.60 boneless wing night before going to see this kid...

Jesse!

... play his trombone in Freeman's jazz concert :) He was great! With his multiple solos, various awards, and clear favor in the eyes of his teacher, homeboy cleaned-up!

Then, after the concert, I hung out with this kid:

Carlton!

at Chick-fil-a, where I got:
Sweet tea! Not a whole gallon though! Just a cup :)

It was fun to hang out with Carlton and kind of catch up. He really is like a little brother to me, so I was glad for the quality conversation time! In general, I am so glad that I got to spend the last half of my day with three of my high schoolers that are so dear to my heart :) I am going to bed a happy girl. Goodnight all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment