Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Monday fun-day!

That is the expression, correct? Haha.

Today was good, very good indeed! I slept in exceptionally late, got ready for the day, and enjoyed a lovely sushi lunch date with my darling Stephanie :) We each got to savor four different rolls, and they were delectable! That, and I love hanging out with Steph in general :) That was probably a given, but I felt it deserved mention! Tack on a brief post-lunch car chat, and it's pretty close to how things normally run back in the 'burg! Haha :)

(Sidenote: I feel like I owe Stephanie a favor, because not long after she left she called me about a potential job opportunity. I called the woman and have an interview tomorrow morning! And, if all goes well, she said I could start as early as Wednesday! WHAT?! Prayers that it goes well!)

After tuning-in to Harry Potter for a bit, I was off to padre's! Father made us a wonderful grilled meal, complete with quality family conversation :) Afterwards, Jenn and I were actin' a fool while she did some touch-ups on her artwork for her senior showcase.


Between her giving me a hard time, complaining about how hot it was down on the floor, and her conversation with Steph via me texting Steph, I was rolling! Haha. I do love my little sister; she is a hoot-and-a-half :)

I left my dad's a little early to help Juliana study for her World History SOL tomorrow. She's nervous and stressed out, but I have full faith in my little love! Despite her rebuttal, she truly is a smart cookie!

Since I've been home, not much has been done, and I think I am now officially ready for bed. Goodnight my loves! Pleasant dreams :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment