Sunday, May 6, 2012

Crossroads

Today, I got to see the full dress rehearsal of the youth production.


These kids will never cease to amaze me! Yes, they are talented, and yes, I love them with every inch of my heart; but it's more than that. These kids bring me to tears. I watch them, and I see they truly praising and worshipping God. I see their faces as they sing and I know that what they are saying hits true to home. It breaks my heart in the most humbling of ways, and I am so thankful for each of their lives    their stories.


Each of them is a light, more radiant than they may ever know, and this weekend they stand 105 strong. I know that their message about God's second chances will touch the lives of many, whether they know the audience member or not. My heart was incredibly touched, and I felt the message they were conveying. Truly, my love for these kids will never go faint; they mean the world to me. And I've said it before, but I'll say it again, their passion for the Lord inspires me daily. I am beyond proud, and I cannot wait to see how God works in the hearts of all those involved. T'will be marvelous!

I know this is TERRIBLE quality, but I wanted to share it anyway,
(The video footage was recorded on my phone...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment