Sunday, May 27, 2012

Jenn's Senior Showcase!

Last night (Friday, May 25th) was Jenn's senior visual art showcase! Her work looked AMAZING! And others definitely seemed to think so too :) She had some buyers! More importantly, she had a lot of lookers. Proud sister, yes I am!

 Her work :)

 SOLD!

 SOLD! (Even though it was her least favorite! Haha!)

I forgot to get a picture of the third one! :(

SOLD!
 Jenn with all of her pieces :)

Here are some other miscellaneous pictures:

Harry and Jenn! Besties since first grade :)

 A piece done by Jessica (one of Jenn's classmates). 
It's Kimberly and Jenn!

 One of Emily's pieces that I wanted SO badly!

 Do did this one!

 And this one too!

 One of Harry's dresses that I would LOVE to have
(if I thought I could fit into it)!

The class with Dowdy and Scurlock :)

All of them are amazingly gifted. It's been wonderful to see how they've progressed over four years    truly beautiful! I love the creativity and vulnerability. I loved seeing them express their passions and relay the value behind their work    extensions of themselves. Some were even so bold as to state the word of God in their pieces or artist statements to emphasize the callings and passions of their heart. I loved it, every bit of it :)

These pieces are up until June 5th for any of your Richmonders who may want to go see it! It's at Artworks gallery downtown! Go, go, go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment