Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Yeah we like waffles!!!

Today was splendid my friends; truly so! I didn't wake up until 12:30; giving me a grand total of a twelve hour slumber! Woohoo! That certainly makes up for the two hours I got the night before on the plane ride home from Brazil. But yes, I woke up and got myself ready for my doctor's appointment at 2:30. I was afraid I was going to have to get approximately four shots or so, but it turns out I only needed a finger prick and this skin sample thing to make sure I didn't get a disease while I was out of the country. I was in and out of there in less than an hour! Holla, haha :) So then I went home for a short while before going with Jennifer to see Ramona and Beezus; which was such a cute movie! I laughed, and I cried. It made me happy on the inside :) Then, after dropping my sister off at home, I went on a Sushi-O/Cold Stone date with the lovely Heather Tobey for two and a half hours, haha. I love our dates, they put me in my happy bubble :) So I got home around 10:30, and actually ended up on skype... where I video chatted.... with Heather. Haha! We may or may not have had a skype date that lasted 1 hour... 28 minutes... and 26 seconds ;) I find that to be quite hysterical. We basically spent four hours together; no big deal. And after we say our goodbyes via webcam, I drove over to Ellizabeth's to hang out for a bit. Sadly, she leaves for Texas tomorrow, and she'll be gone for an entire week. We had smoothies and had a nice little chat in the blue room. I do love Elizabeth :) She had to kick me out at 1:45 though, so here I am blogging. The last post was a doozie {in regards to the length}, so I'm cutting this one short by my standard. But, before I depart, please enjoy this lovely video of Taylor and I from the eighth grade; declaring our love for waffles... hahaha! She posted the link on my wall earlier, and I had no clue it still existed!


Haha, Goodnight my loves!

1 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

oh.... that video left me utterly speechless.... hahaha!

Post a Comment