Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hey, guess what. JACOB LOSES!!!

As many of you may know, my day didn't start off on the best foot. (If you have no clue what I'm talking about, read the previous blog.) Since I've already posted about that drama, I'm going to skip over that and begin with my departure from my house. I met up with Ellory at Barnes & Nobel at 12. She and I browsed through all of the journals and sketchbooks they had available, and El purchased to by the time it was all said and done! Then, around 1, we met up with Lorraine for a little promenade around the mall. We ate Chick-fil-a and did a little shopping in Urban. I found these really intriguing rain boots...

Would you be my friend if I went out in public like this? Haha!

Lorraine found some cute heels. I'm still rockin' the boots.

She's hot. You know you're jealous ;)

Once we were done there, Ellory and Lorraine had to make their way to various appointments, and thus I went home. I tried to activate the phone that I bought from Lorraine, but they told me I had to buy a data plan even though I didn't buy the phone through the store. I wasn't even trying to extend my contract! This frustrated me to no end, so I went out in search of any possible enV2 that might be left over in their stock; no such luck. However, I did meet these two lovely women who found a way to altar our minutes plan so that my sisters and I could all get upgrades, have to purchase the plans, but only have to pay and extra six dollars a month! Glory, glory, praise! I now have a new phone that actually functions! It was good timing too, because in addition to the front of my phone not working, the space bar being jacked, and my "m" and "n" keys being utterly retarded.... part of the keypad on the front of my phone fell off today! That phone is officially dunzo. But anyways, 1822 was fun, and afterwards I went to see Eclipse again with Nikki, John, Rebekah, Timo, Ben, and Josh. The movie was even better the second time, and these kids are truly hysterical. Here are some highlights:

Nikki: "John's team Jacob."
Rebekah: "John's a douche bag."
{Teehee...}

{Wolf version of Jacob walks up...}
Rebekah: "I want one! ...But only if he's half-naked all the time."

Nikki: "Eww, vampire sizzz."

{Boys laugh at something that is not funny...}
Rebekah: "Why are we friends with them? Can someone give me one good reason?"
{Haha, she didn't get a response...}

Josh: "John, what if I were Jacob and you were Edward, and every time I saw Nikki I tried to convince her that I loved her more and tried to steal her from you?"
{Oh, what if?! Haha, well that'd be awkward....}

Okay I'll stop now, haha. But needless to say, I had a lovely time :) It was a great way to end what started as a dismal day. I do have wonderful friends :) You always bring happiness into my life; thank you! And now, my loves, I bid thee goodnight. Love you!

P.S.- I want my own Edward Cullen so, so terribly! Seriously, he is the most perfect boy EVER! Yes, I am in love with a fictional character, but you know what... I'll get my head out of the clouds when I find someone equally as amazing in reality. Ahhh! I just wish he were real! It's to the point where seeing and/or reading about his and Bella's relationship makes me feel all happy and giddy on the inside. (Apparently it's on the outside too; considering that Nikki, Rebekah, and I had our squeals of excitement compared to the sound of a squeaking door...) Oh well, a girl can dream can't she?

0 comments:

Post a Comment