Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bungi! Umm, I think you mean bandeau...

I woke up around 11 this morning, got dressed and whatnot, and then met up with the lovely Nikki Medas for a lunch date at Panera at 12:15. I do love her :) We were wondering, though... is it rude to move tables if an obnoxious family comes and sits at the table right next to you? Haha, well that's what we ended up doing. But anyways, we enjoyed our food, and then headed over to Starbucks; yumm! We departed a little after 2:30, and I headed home for some chill time before going over to my dad's house. We ended up going out to dinner (which is a rarity with him) at Ruby Tuesdays. Let me just say, they have the greatest mashed potatoes. Moving on! Youth group was quite delightful this evening. I found myself being more focused than I have in a long time. Scoob made great improvements on his sermon from last night, and I found it much easier to comprehend. I actually spent a majority of the time journaling. I found it to be an excellent opportunity to get my thoughts out. There seem to be so many things just floating around in my head these days.... At any rate, I thoroughly loved the dance sesh to Love Drug afterwards. It pretty much made me fill with joy :) Ellory, Heather, and myself found an odd, sensational urge to talk as though we wore head gear and overactive saliva glands; which somehow led to us going to Sweet Frog, haha. I do love Sweet Frog. It always hits the spot! And I do love the superb company I keep. Ellory wasn't aware that the band/bra tops are called bandeaus and not bungis, haha. It's always entertaining with those two :) After taking them back to church, I showered and ventured over to Taylor's house; where I am currently sitting on her bed and typing this. We have an early morning for orientation though (leaving here around 5 am), so I'm going to hit the hay. Peace!

P.S.- Sorry if this blog was awkward and lacked flow. I'm pretty scatterbrained right now.

1 comments:

Nikki said...

Ruby Tuesdays has good mashed potatoes... good to know

Post a Comment